My Life: Mr Aidil

EVERYDAY..

I ride my motorcycle to college that took 30minutes to arrive..
I come to class everyday to learn and study..
I do homework, rest, eat, loitering around..

There's the time of happiness and also there's the time of sadness.





IM Stress of not finishing the assignment asked by lecturer on the time..
IM Stress of not having money to pay for all the fees..
IM Stress of friends who are not so called "friends"..

BUT, I still come to college and repeating it everyday.

I know, thats what people say
"Life Of A Student"
I know, not all the problem are big problem.
I know the problem will just fade away..
Still, IM STRESS.


There's a lot of people around us.
What about them?
What life do they having?

Each one of them, has their own problem, with their own stories behind it..

So look around us..and think..
IS YOUR LIFE THAT BAD??



Someone had ask me a question.

She ask "What are you doing right now?"
Quickly as thunder,my brain thinking of all stuff,wanting to say all what I wrote above.
but I just told her,

"I LIVE"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 benda korang jangan buat kalau datang Saba Restaurant

Awek Cun & Comel: Patut Tegur atau Tidak?

Demam..macamana nak elak dan dapat.