• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

TIME Traveller

Posted by Mr Aidil on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 No comments

Hello

Its been ages sinceI last write here. My schedule of studying is really packed right now,so i dont have the time to write plus i dont even have a topic to say.




I can just ignore writing here and make this blog my 4th blog that i created just for fun and then after 2-3 post,it will be buried down into the depth of google search traffic.
BUT Im not going to do that.This is my last blog that i will created,no more after this. So i have to write something so that I will think that this blog is alive..




Back to the title,well its not about the time traveller stories like Back To The Future that i watched when i was a kid or any other stories around that genre. Its more sentimental topic that just come out from my mind after i chat with my old friends.





For a lover who get dumped, people will always said, Its ok,TIME will heal the wound.
For a person having great memories, he'll said I'll remember this TIME for the rest of my life. You get the point? Good.

In this world,there's people who wanted so badly that the time to move as fast as it could, so that they could just forget of the memories that they dont want.
But on the other hand, there's also people who wanted to preserved the moment or the time they are having to the extend hoping that the time will Stop.




Which one you want right now?
Time moving fast..so that you end your studies and be able to work,earn money and get married?
Time moving fast so that you forget all the bad things that happen at you today?
OR
Time..to STOP. think.


For me, I feel good about myself right now. Trust me,its been worst before in my life.(dont want to discuss it here)
Right now, im studying,having friends,doing all stuff like normal teenagers do..enjoying my life..





So i wanted the time to stop. Freeze it.
So that all these things can just remain as it is.
Stop so that i can meet all my friends everyday, laughing, joking, etc.
Stop so that these memories remains forever..

However,I also know,the time will just move on. It cannot stop for just a second.
In a few month later, my foundation level will end. My friends will move on with their new life..studying their own interest. We will be separated..
No more friends..
No more joke..
No more fun..

Thinking of that, make me really sad. It just a few more month. I never thought that i can be this close with them all. At first,i already told myself: Dont get too attach to these people,you will just hurt yourself more when the TIME come to say goodbye to them. Im sorry Aidil of the past. I ignore your advise. I guess i just enjoy myself till the time reach it end..


A little for you to think about..
"Enjoy yourself to the fullest today, do everything you wanted to do with all your best, say anything you wanted to say loudly, as right now is the best time you can have, and thats why we call it, the PRESENT"

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts 

with Thumbnails
 
  • NetworkedBlogs

  • Blogger Community

    Ourbloggerlists

    BlogMalaysia.com

    Blogged.my
    Personal blogs
  • My Blog List

  • Blog Archive

    Gengblogger